Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Source: Photos by Kate Cox for FashionGoneRogue/ FoamMagazine
I absolutely love it when functionability + fashion harmonize so well together. Thermal navajo print vests and blankies turned hoodies sound so good for (chilly) me right now.
Monday, 28 November 2011
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Source: my own
I'm currently demolishing a huge hunk of Cadbury's milk chocolate as I write this. I asked a visiting friend from Australia to bring me the latest RUSSH and a bar since I was going through heavy and major withdrawals of each. Flicking through the latest Oct/Nov issue, I can literally feel the anticipation for a hot and heavy Oz summer on every page. Just glorious. I'm so jealous. Summer braids, beach & new skincare inspo are some of my fave spreads that I had to snap pictures above and share.
I also finally got around to test-driving the Anastasia Beverly Hills Salon Beauty express for brows and eyes kit in brown. It comes with a multitude of helpful stencils but unfortunately I couldn't find the perfect one for my face (guess it wasn't made for Asians, har har) so I just free-styled mine. If you are a bit of a brow maniac I definitely suggest it!
Monday, 21 November 2011
Source: thefamilykitchen/The Row FW 2011-12
A steaming mug of hot chocolate and those lovely tasseled earrings from The Row!
Usually I get sort of miserable when the weather becomes exceptionally chilly. Today was such a day in the sense that it was probably the last day I could sensibly wear my Chucks outside while still feeling my toes. Sad day. Bought a super soft, black acrylic scarf (go figure) to counter the cold. Bring on the holiday cheer!
Sunday, 20 November 2011
Saturday, 19 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Source: Photos by Alexandre Weinberger for L'Express Style
Exams and schoolwork have been keeping me super duper busy these past few days. I think the weather decided to just skip Autumn and head straight to pre-Winter in Seoul. Such chills in the mornings when I get up! Posting these warm, colourful images to keep my head up out of the cold. I love the electric blue eyeliner!
Hope you had a great Tuesday today!
Friday, 11 November 2011
Thursday, 10 November 2011
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
This "Makeup for glasses" video and the ten, lovely beauty tips below are from http://thebeautydepartment.com/.
I'm a glasses girl who always ends up leaving the house in a hurry without doing anything to my eyes because I see no point to it. Now I do.
1. Glasses cast a shadow so you’ll need to cover undereye circles with a non-creasing concealer. Our model True is using Cle de Peau Concealer in Ochre but it’s an investment. You can also try a peach-toned concealer (on the color wheel, orange is the opposite of blue, so it will cancel it out) such as Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.
2. Because glasses will leave marks in liquid/cream foundations, switch to a mineral powder foundation (Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation in Honey) and swirl it all over your face with a powder brush.
4. Highlight the lid with a lighter shimmer like True used from this Dior 5-Colour Palette in Amber Design.
5. Add depth with the medium shade in the crease.
6. To really open up the eye, add a white or nude liner to the inner waterline. Stila Kajal Liner in Topaz is perfect.
7. Then line the top and bottom lashlines with the emphasis on the bottom. True used the dark brown shade from the Dior palette.
8. Really give your lashes a good pinch with your eyelash curler so they don’t hit the lenses. Always remember to pinch three times, first at the root, then walk the curler out a third of the distance and pinch again, then another third out and one last pinch.
9. Follow with a coat of mascara then put your glasses back on.
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Have you invested in one already? It's quite possibly the most MAJOR accessory of this season (besides the clutch bag, I think). I definitely wouldn't mind having a multitude of felt hats in rainbow colours, no siree.
Sunday, 6 November 2011
Saturday, 5 November 2011
fashion: Caroline Blomst
photographer: Daniel Troyse
How do you feel about thigh-high splits on skirts? Very sexy vs. very skanky? If executed right I'm leaning towards the former. And do all Swedes dress like this? If so I need to move to Sweden just for the fashion, STAT.