Tuesday 24 February 2009

six things that make me happy

I was tagged by BONBONbrillant to tell you six things which put a smile on my face:

1. a hot shower after a long day
2. going to the beach and feeling the sand between my toes
3. pumping up the volume on the stereo and dancing crazily to a mad beeeeeeeat
4. looking into the face of an adorable doggie
5. an incredible pair of beautiful, high heels
6. eating something that looks good and tastes even better

and the rules:
1.link back to the person who tagged you/ 2. post these rules on your blog/ 3. share 6 things that put a smile on your face/ 4. pass the tag along to 6 other fabulous blogs/ 5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

I tag:
LoveMore
Jen of Hearts
Cinnamon & Coffee
Dream and Fantasy
Little plastic horses
Balmain Bazaar

No comments: