Monday 19 October 2009

Surfers Paradise, here I come

Busy afternoon/evening for me today.
I've got a few errands to run and then think about what to pack for my holiday to the Gold Coast for the next four days since I'm jet-setting off tomorrow morning.
Can't wait!
Hopefully the weather will be ~phenomenal~ since the mercury hasn't been rising at all in Canberra. I really hate the cold. Plus I want some tan lines!
Better get going, see you at the beach!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: Marloes Horst by Marcin Tyszka for L'Officiel NL
On a side note: Surprisingly I'm quite wild over these multicoloured checkered leggings featured in the third picture. That's saying something because I'm usually very un-wild about leggings in general...

No comments: