Friday 4 December 2009

australianbeauty

It's high time I did a beauty post of some sort. If someone were to ask me what part of my body I like the most I always reply- my skin! Many people ask me what sort of things I do to my skin to keep it so fresh and unblemished but I don't usually tell them. There are two reasons why; I change my products all the time so it would never be consistent telling them the one thing and secondly because it's my secret.
Now that I'm packing like crazy for tomorrow's flight I've been stocking up on a few things that I might have difficulty finding in Korea. Here are some things I've bought and received as gifts.
Photobucket
Clockwise from left:
Invisible Zinc Face+Body Sunscreen SPF 30+ : It's good because it blocks UVA and UVB rays!
Clarins Extra Firming Concentrate (Serum Tenseur Raffermissant): Smells really good and feels great on the face- very gel-like.
Calvin Klein Euphoria EDP: A new scent for the new year.
Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15: It's Australian made. I currently use their sheer foundation as well. Because Natio is an aromatherapy brand their products smell very herb-like and organic but I find the smell less potent than Jurlique products so I like it.
Emu Oil Moisturising Cream by Australian Creams: A whole tub for only $2.75! Couldn't pass it up.
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm 100% Natural: I am a crazy lip balm person and I like organic stuff for my lips. It took a while getting used to the honey smell though.

SEE YOU IN KOREA!

No comments: