Wednesday 21 April 2010

guess i have music on my mind....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source (from above): Harpers Bazaar US Feb 2008/ Vogue China April 2010/ Vogue España April 2010

Silje's Fashion gave me a Beautiful Blogger Award so now I have to share seven things about myself and pass the award on to seven other bloggers (8th Street, Confessions of an anonymous shopaholic, scarlett music lovers, Imelda, Fashion owl, Deep in vogue, Diamond canopy):
1. I can spend hours singing on the karaoke machine.
2. I was an avid NSYNC fan back in the day. I still am.
3. Justin Timberlake is my favourite male musician/artist. Why? Look above.
4. Christina Aguilera and Whitney Housten are my other faves. They rock!
5. Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" is currently the ringtone on my cellphone.
6. I used to play the flute, I now play the...
7. I like Jesse McCartney's music// That boy has one sexy jugular.

No comments: