Thursday 18 August 2011

beauty talk: brows

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: Photos by Aitken Jolly for Dansk AW 2011/ Giorgio Armani Summer 2011 Beauty Campaign

I am a huge fan of make-up but the funny thing is is that most of the time I hardly wear any. The most I wear is when I go out on the weekends but even that entails only foundation, blush and a lippie. No eye make-up because everything just smudges (it certainly doesn't help that I have asian eyes) and I totally skip the mascara but I am quite obsessed with procuring the perfect eyebrow. A good brow does wonders to your facial features.
I have major brow envy when I see ladies with thick, lucious brows- think Megan Fox, Tallulah Morton, Camilla Belle. Many of my friends pluck their own, wax, go to the Benefit brow bar, grow out and do all sorts of things to obtain their perfect arch. I was plucking mine the other day and was just wondering, what do you do with your brows to keep them in tip-top shape?

p.s. Anastasia of Beverly Hills has partnered with The Confluence and they have contacted me to review their Beauty Express Brow Kit for brunettes so I can't wait to get my hands on it! Will definitely tell you how it goes.

No comments: