This "Makeup for glasses" video and the ten, lovely beauty tips below are from http://thebeautydepartment.com/.
I'm a glasses girl who always ends up leaving the house in a hurry without doing anything to my eyes because I see no point to it. Now I do.
1. Glasses cast a shadow so you’ll need to cover undereye circles with a non-creasing concealer. Our model True is using Cle de Peau Concealer in Ochre but it’s an investment. You can also try a peach-toned concealer (on the color wheel, orange is the opposite of blue, so it will cancel it out) such as Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.
2. Because glasses will leave marks in liquid/cream foundations, switch to a mineral powder foundation (Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation in Honey) and swirl it all over your face with a powder brush.
4. Highlight the lid with a lighter shimmer like True used from this Dior 5-Colour Palette in Amber Design.
5. Add depth with the medium shade in the crease.
6. To really open up the eye, add a white or nude liner to the inner waterline. Stila Kajal Liner in Topaz is perfect.
7. Then line the top and bottom lashlines with the emphasis on the bottom. True used the dark brown shade from the Dior palette.
8. Really give your lashes a good pinch with your eyelash curler so they don’t hit the lenses. Always remember to pinch three times, first at the root, then walk the curler out a third of the distance and pinch again, then another third out and one last pinch.
9. Follow with a coat of mascara then put your glasses back on.