Saturday 14 January 2012

the sort of breakfast i want to eat everyday

Photobucket
Source: FaithAlexandra


These past two weeks I took a break from everything including blogging in order to clear my head. In short, 2011 was one heck of a year as it really
shook my world and fundamentally changed me and I am so glad and relieved that it is finally over. I am really excited and nervous about what this new year will bring for my life, my studies, my friends and loved ones. Those who have been with me from the beginning probably know by now that I am a person who dislikes drastic change. I've been blogging for about four and a half years or so and the layout of my blog has not changed a bit so it speaks for itself. This year I know I want to go in a new direction with everything in my life so expect some slow & steady changes but my mantra will continue to stay the same: I only blog about what I like.

I know it's late but here's to 2012.

Cheers!

No comments: