Wednesday 7 January 2009

I was tagged

by Nil from Eyes of Me to:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Well first of all, since I recently got Lily (my laptop) I don't have many photos in my picture folders just yet but a little roaming around and the fourth picture turns out to be this.
Photobucket
When I was a kid I used to collect little figurines of animals, houses, cars, you name it. A stroll in SamCheongDong (삼청동) last summer led me to this street stall selling some very cute canines and felines. I was deciding on whether or not I should get the kitty cat in the middle (for some reason it just stood out like a lightbulb) but I snapped a photo and just left. I wish I had gotten it. Maybe it'll be there when I go back next year.

I tag:
Miss Woo from Cheapskatechic
Wendy from Hand It Over
Zanita
Aimee from Song of Style

No comments: