Thursday 15 January 2009

Touchdown in Oz

Hey there! I'm back after a 150 minute flight from Seoul to Tokyo- a 3 hour transit wait at Narita airport- from Tokyo to Sydney on a 9hour 40 minute flight- another 3 hour bus ride from Sydney to Canberra and about 12 hours of sleep later here I am. It is sooooooooo hot here in Australia I just came from minus twelve in Seoul and it was 34 degrees celsius today. I am sweating as I am writing this. Geez, all I can think about is getting down to the beach and all I am doing right now is relaxing, eating a lot of mom's cooking (very good) and reading all four Twlight books (I'm on "Eclipse" at the moment). Speaking of the beach I would really like to get my hands on this particular Zimmermann bikini. These frills are adorable. To see more Zimmermann goodness check out my other post. It's so great to be back.

No comments: