Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy WHITE Day!

Hey guys, I hope you're having a nice Sunday. I've just come back from a relative's wedding, it was a nice opportunity to glam it up in a dress and heels. Haven't done that in such a loooooong time. So much fun for a happy occasion!
But back into a tee-shirt and sweatpants when I'm at home for comforts sake. Plus I think I ate a little too much lunch at the reception :P
A bit of internet surfing and I end up on Clémence Poésy's tFS thread (I could spend hours on that thread) and I come across this picture.
Photobucket
It's a screencap from her latest film, Pièce montée (2010). I really want to watch this movie when it comes out!
She's literally wearing my dream wedding dress with just the right amount of lace. If anyone knows the name of the designer who made this heavenly confection please drop me a line in the comments box. If I never find out it will haunt me forever.

No comments: