Tuesday 11 May 2010

500th post

WOW.
What a milestone you guys, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for continually coming by and checking out what I have to offer (if you're a newbie- HI)! I can't believe it's already been about 3 years since I first started blogging. This blog definitely takes up a significant chunk out of my life, it is my pleasure, my creative outlet, my stress reliever, eye candy and whatever///
Photobucket
In celebration of today's post I've decided to do a little giveaway.
I popped into Etude House this afternoon and picked up these totally cute nailpolishes (in order):
'hot pink', 'check it pink' and 'bubble red'.
Great pops of colour for spring/summer, hey? So please leave a comment below, I'll pick a random number at the end of this week and I promise to ship to anywhere in the world.
I would love it if you 1) mentioned your name and 2) tell me what you want to see more of on Fashion Tidbits in the future.
:D

No comments: