Tuesday 4 May 2010

thinking radical

How unbelievable are these outfits? I would wear any of these combinations to class anyday///the stylist is a total genius/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: CarolineWinberg in Elle Italia via StuddedHearts

To the editorial above- WOW! I never knew that sweatpants could be done so chicly. I never go to class in sweats (it's a home thing/gym thing for me personally) but I seriously might consider getting a short pair and wear them srunched up like above.
I have something to confess//
I recently caved and bought a pair of slouchy, harem pants which are not my style at all considering that I favour slim lines and a nice cut but I was sick of wearing too-tight skinny pants and being uncomfortable sitting all day in them. I finally feel like I can breathe comfortably (from reading this sentence you'd think I was wearing a corset or something).
LOL

No comments: