Sunday 13 June 2010

2010 CDFA Fashion Awards

Here are the promised pictures you guys. MK and Ash are obviously wearing their line, The Row with a heap of vintage Van Cleef & Arpels and Fred Leighton and as usual their bling doesn't disappoint. Personally my mom and I have become really obssessed with vintage jewellery over the past year & a half or so. There's so much joy when you find the most beautiful, one-of-a-kind right piece for yourself. A couple of days ago I clicked over a pair of gorgeous clip-on earrings (the joys of internet shopping during test week!). Hopefully they'll be coming over next week, I've been checking my mailbox at least twice a day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source
Anyone keeping tabs on the World Cup? I know this blog is not at all sports-related but bear with me if I end up commenting here and there about soccer. You're looking at the blog of a huge soccer fan. Yesterday I took my last exam for this semester so now it's officially summmmmer!!!! Still ended up watching the Korea vs Greece and Argentina vs Nigeria game on lack of sleep.
Korea won 2-0 yesterday!!! Whoop whoop!
I LOVE YOU PARK JI SUNG.

No comments: