Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sinsa dong ga-reou su-gil (신사동 가로수 길)

Yesterday I visited the shopping/cafe area near Sinsa subway station (line 3) since I hadn't been there at all for about two years. I ended up buying a cute, green checkered crop-top at 103, drooled over the shoes at Helena & Kristie and SuecommaBonnie and basically popped into every clothes shop on that long stretch of street. You seriously have to check it out if you ever come to Seoul. They have the best vintage stores hidden in the most secluded places and mostly in basements. The clothes are a little over-priced because that whole area ApGuJung-Sinsa-GangNam is rolling in the dough. I really didn't understand the necessity of valet parking though I mean seriously, in Seoul? where the streets are so narrow? Just that fact alone is making me not want to visit again considering I almost got run over by multiple Benzs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh, and my vintage earrings came in the mail yesterday!

No comments: