Thursday 10 March 2011

Mara Hoffman Spring 2011 swim collection

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source:
People's Revolution

"Mara Hoffman was originally inspired by the Ndebele tribe from South Africa and Zimbabwe. The colorful, geometric paintings on the homes of the tribes influenced a new original print by Hoffman and served as a central point for the look and feel of this collection. The "Etching" print has an African mud-cloth feeling and and the colorful "Web" print has a Batik effect."

As of this moment I'm trying to overcome this monstrosity of a virus that I've managed to catch from one my classmates before I feel its full force by sleeping. all. the. time. Majorly wishing for warmer weather so I can wear that electric-blue bustier bikini set, the first is my fave!

No comments: