Wednesday 15 February 2012

NYFW: floral trending

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did you have a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday? What did you do? I did a girls-night-in which kind of morphed into a semi girls-night-out involving lots of mandatory cream puffs and chocolate flavoured wine.

I can't help but get a little jealous of missing out on all the ruckus that's happening in NYC for fashion week. For those of you who aren't there, I'm sure you feel the same. The weather does sound like it's rather nippy over there and I just want to applaud the awesome ladies wearing floral prints for trying to usher in Spring a little early.

I adore
CĂ©line but I'm really not into the whole floral ON floral thing- a tad excessive- but I do love a good statement print and coloured blooms do hit the spot when done singularly. Shopbop has some great basic pieces to build-up on if you haven't already so click away: SHOP THE FLORAL TREND!

No comments: