Saturday 17 November 2012

MyeongDong at night part 1

Yesterday I headed out to check out the MMM collection for H&M. Unfortunately I was only able to get there in the evening and by then most things had sold out. Had my hopes set on the high-tops but alas :( I took some tourist pictures of the main streets of MyeongDong, one of the main fashion districts in Seoul, and decided to share them with you guys.
Photobucket
Cute phone accessories! Don't get me started on the cute phone cases too.
Photobucket

New Fall fashion.
Photobucket
A Korean make-up brand that sells vege/fruit inspired make-up.
Photobucket
One of many streetfood stalls featuring what one of my friends calls a 'chip on a stick'. Haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute window displays.
Photobucket
Chunky scarves...do you see a colour you like?
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'll post part two tomorrow. 

No comments: