Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013.

 photo IoDonnaOctober2011-byFiorenzoBorghi_zps821e820d.jpg
I am so happy that 2013 is finally coming to a close.  This past year has been very difficult for me on many personal levels so I am very relieved that 2014 will let me start anew. It’s funny how a new year, just a new number, allows us to metaphorically push the refresh button of our lives. No matter, I need this to happen.
I am so thankful that I decided to start this blog seven years ago. It gives me a lot of pleasure blogging about things I love (be it frivolous or not) and I am thankful for those of you who continuously come back to read it so that we can enjoy it together.
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Great post! xo

Hélène Heath said...

Such a beautiful photo. So sorry to hear that you've been going through tough times... you're totally right, so weird how a number is a complete metaphor for a reboot. Hope 2014 brings you all the happiness you deserve. Happy new year xx

the style crusader said...

Such a sweet and honest post. I'm sorry to hear that this past year has been a tough year but I am right there with you hitting the reset button.

Here's to hoping the new year brings with it fresh opportunities and a positive outlook on everything we encounter.

xx