Monday 31 August 2015

Sephora haulin'

 photo sephora3_zpsxwca4gn5.jpg
 photo sephora2_zpsemk0v0bg.jpg
 photo sephora1_zpsdbjd99e5.jpg
Source: my own

So it's actually been a while since I went to Sydney and bought these products in Sephora. Usually madness ensues and I come out significantly less wealthy because overseas make-up products are preeeeety pricey in Australia. But I really wanted to try these hyped beauty products and here are my mini reviews:

1. Bite Beauty Agave lip mask in Champagne.
Would I re-purchase again? YES. 
Beautiful sheen and moisturizing lip balm that you can use as an overnight mask and as a bronzed lip look for daytime.

2. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Would I re-purchase again? NO.
Love how thin and tiny the pencil is but much too expensive a product for something that is not even 1 gram.
 
3. Becca Shimmering skin perfector in Opal
Would I re-purchase again? YES.
A tiny bit goes a LOOOOOONG way with this stuff. Too much and it shows your pores.
 
4. Amika leave in cream for hair
Would I re-purchase again? NO.
Smells lovely and fragrant but I want to try other hair masks.
 
5. Bite Beauty Matte creme lip crayon in Sucre.
Would I re-purchase again? YES.
Very moisturizing but doesn't have extra-long staying power. Needs touch-ups throughout the day but worth the non-drying formulation.

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

Love getting an honest review of makeup products. Too often people just say they love it all. Also, whenever I go into Sephora I spend way too much. Beauty products are so addictive and you've got to try it all!! Bad news.

xx

http://thestylecrusader.com