- I recently got a new laptop. Her name is Lily.
- Just realized that I spend way too much time on the computer, when I prefer more blog browsing over eating.....that's a problem, I reckon.
- Tried this lace slip dress at Forever 21. Fits like a glove. Need to loose weight, urgh. Check out Rumi's take on the version.
- My next make-up purchase will be white eyeliner.
- Currently craving waffles (guess I do prefer eating...)
- You need to go check out Jaime's new blog, this girl has MAJOR style and a MAJOR closet that I am salivating over.
- Still dreaming over a certain "PS-1"
- I need to invest in a good camera. You ain't gonna get any outfit shots unless I buy a decent machine. Any DSLR recommendations, anyone?
- The YSL Trib Two Platform boot. I want them with these blue soles, exactly.
- Zebra print is now, totally in my wardrobe. Hard NOT to be influenced by the workings of a certain Christophe Decarnin.
Sunday, 23 November 2008
A Merry Sunday
For starters I am in a cheery mood (don't know why) but it's a def. improvement from the past few days, let me tell you. What's on my mind (I get to use bulletpoint, woah whoo~):