Saturday 11 December 2010

white dresses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: j.mendel ss 2011/luisa beccaria ss 2011/alessandro dell acqua ss 2011/ralph lauren ss 2011

Actually I should probably re-post this as white-ish dresses because under closer inspection they're not all white. But regardless, aren't they all just beautiful? I think I've posted before that I'd like to get married in a Givenchy gown but that last Ralph Lauren dress is so dreamy (not that I'm getting hitched soon/ just a thought).
Guess what? I've been up since 5am because I couldn't get back to sleep after I went to the loo at 4. Again this is probably due to a past week of crazy, erratic sleeping. There's nothing to do at this hour so I've been going through my blog list and there is just so much to catch up on and comment on. It's making me want to start xmas shopping early.

No comments: