Wednesday 19 March 2008

Hotcakes

My dears, I love 3.1 Phillip Lim. There are no words to express my desire to wear each and every one of his clothes. With this current wave of designer-consumer marketing, collaborations seem to be popping up everywhere....you all know what I'm talking about. First Alexander Wang (this May, folks!) and now my prayers have been heard (especially if it's anything like his Fall 07' collection). 3.1 Phillip Lim for Gap will become a reality for everyone in the US, Canada and Japan. How come all of these collab things stop at Japan? Urgh, is Seoul not as important or something??? It feels like someone is dangling a Krispy Kreme doughnut in front of my face but I'm not allowed to eat it. I tell you, ME WANTS MY SHARE IN THIS MASS CONSUMERISM!!!

Ranting over, now I really have to get back to study (only one exam done and over). Oooo I tried to get tickets for Lie Sang Bong's Fall '08 show that's showing at the Seoul Collection this week but they were all sold out like hotcakes. I got tickets for another show though, will tell you about it tomorrow....ta-ra

No comments: