Thursday 18 February 2010

DenimOnDenim

I've been going through the NYC runway shows but none have been particularly jaw-dropping in my opinion.

However, a few noteworthy designers to check out are the androgenous looks from Rag & Bone, hardy Diesel Black Gold, the velvet at Alexander Wang, rock 'n' rolling Jill Stuart, Nanette Lepore, fluoros at Generra and a lovely surprise this season from Rebecca Taylor. Go to style.com to see the rest.

And I can't believe I missed the live streaming of the William Rast Fall 2010 show, argh! Has anyone seen it?

Only three more days left of holidays until the semester starts again. Am getting much too lazy for my own good...wish I still had a few more weekends left to lounge around....
in denim.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: Elle Italia Feb 2010 Noot Seear by Matt Jones, Zippora Seven (all tFS)

No comments: