Saturday 20 February 2010

i WANT that floral LOVER bikini!

If you haven't somehow wandered across Zanita's blog already, you've been missing out. She's an amazing model (she does us Aussies proud!) plus she takes some awesome pictures. She's getting so good at it too! Check out the shots she took of fellow model Susie Reid. Couldn't help but post these, you know I'm a total sucker for beach pics.
She also tagged me with the NW Magazine Mr Paparazzi tag so I have a few Q's to answer:

What is the most worn item of clothing in your wardrobe?
Denim. More specifically, jeans. + a blazer

It’s Oscar night and you can be dressed by any designer, who would you choose?
Marchesa.
Sorry...I know, I know. But I want to be super girly on Oscar night....but why am I attending the Oscars again?

What trend are you tired of?
Leggings + Ugg boots.
If together then it's an even more toxic combination.

If you could give any celebrity a makeover, who would it be?
Lindsay Lohan. However, I love her acting skills.

Who is your celebrity style icon and why?
Ashley Olsen and MK Olsen + Rachel Bilson. I actually have a few more but....uhh the reason is (besides the obvious reason of being fabulously stylish) that they're petite and I'm petite too.
Therefore relatable.

I tag LoveMore and Park&Cube.

No comments: