Saturday 5 April 2014

packing for a summer beach vacay

 photo yellow-bikini1_zps3b8a78d5.jpg
Okay, an imaginary beach vacation since I'm still stuck in Seoul. Hapari kindly sent over a swimsuit in prep for the impending Summer so I sat down and put together a few things that I would take with me to a hypothetical tropical destination. A lot of sunscreen and samples beacuse who wants to lug all the heavy stuff to the waterside: Kiehl's Creme de corps body moisturizer, Innisfree camellia curling hair essence, Nuxe creme nirvanesque, Skin79 BB (it has SPF50 !), Avène creme emolliente, Coles sunscreen, Botanic Hill Boh moist youth ampoule essence, Petitzel mango jelly (girl's gotta snack), loud accessories and a stripey beach towel!!!
 photo yellow-bikini2_zpsb5ad22c3.jpg
The style of the bikini is called the Mikado tie front string bikini, which I chose because of the criss-cross design in front that makes it a little different and more interesting than the average top. You can mix and match with different bottoms but I prefer good coverage so I went with the Mikado regular bottoms. I did have a bit of a postage issue but their customer service was excellent and the problem was quickly smoothed over. 

This is my first yellow-coloured bikini so I'm super excited to slip into this one! Now if only I had that plane ticket...

No comments: