Saturday 1 December 2007

I <3 Animals

When I stumbled across this lovely Kissing Zebra Bangle on the web, my thoughts immediately turned to those Kenneth Lane bracelets that everyone (at some time) had been so hyped-up over. For only US 32 dollars I think this would be a lovely alternative to buying an expensive Kenneth Jay Lane i.e, if you live in the United States!!!!

However that doesn't mean that I can't admire the craftmanship of the originals (from afar~). The Kenneth Jay Lane Tiger Bracelet would be an amazing piece to wear ($88)

How about a glamourous Kenneth Jay Lane Elephant Bracelet ($110)?
Kenneth Jay Lane Double Leopard Bracelet ($198)

Or if the animal shape itself is too much for you, what about a nice exotic bangle? Kenneth Jay Lane Animal Print Bracelet ($158)

No comments: