Friday 22 February 2008

One day left

till my birthday...or should I say 29 minutes left at this very moment. Unfortunately I don't know much about the world of make-up (I really wish I did though) and it's proper application processes. I tend to slap, smear my stuff on, but I do use a powder compact, lipgloss (though I am a chapstick girl at heart) and occasionally apply mascara. Today I got my first MAC purchase- Slimshine Lipstick in 'Ultra-Elegant'. I really wanted to try out that nude, natural look so I tried to get something similar to that without making me look like a hospital patient. Anyways, it's a lovely, creamy natural beige colour which was perfect for me because I was sick of ALWAYS getting pink-coloured shades for my lips.Has anyone tried these? I think that they're pure genius! I don't enjoy the taste of lipstick and I dislike the over-gooeyness of lipgloss but this falls right in between consistency-wise and it smells like chocolate! I am so in love with this right now. 'Bare' is also a lovely neutral shade and I recommend it fully!

No comments: