Thursday 28 February 2008

Thinker Blogger Award

Argh! Sorry it took so long! The lovely Fashion Ivy nominated me for a Thinker Blogger Award and I'd been neglecting to answer these questions for quite a while now. So here I go...

What is the story behind the name of your blog and nickname?

Frankly speaking it took me ages to decide on the name of this blog. I finally decided to call it "Fashion Tidbits" because what I hope to do is provide small insights, a bit of this and a bit of that; tidbits of my interest in fashion, art, and style. It will always be tidbits because considering the fact that my background has absolutely no relation to the world of fashion at all I can't quarantee any major insider-information but can only share my small but sincere interest, excitement and curiosity I derive from this world.

What has been your best and worst blogging experience?

I think my best blogging experiences have involved getting that "first" comment (I think I had heart palpitations!) and on those days when I discover something and I feel as if "oooh! I'd better write about that on my blog!". Thankfully, I haven't had any bad blogging experiences, possibly spam but i enjoy deleting as much as I enjoy eating the delicacy!:P
Oh and also possibly the impending doom of writer's block....oh please...may that day never come.

What do you think/ want to happen to your blog in 2008?

I hope that readers will never tire of reading my blog and I hope to improve my commentary writing skills because I don't think I am that articulate as I wish to be.

So, there it is. I hope I haven't bored you to death. Now I'm going to nominate each of these wonderful blogs (I apologize beforehand if you've already been nominated):

Fruchtzwerg's Island
All of this is life
Chic closet
Madam Tam Tam
I <333 Design

No comments: