Saturday 29 June 2013

my instagram3

All of these Instagram shots are of food that I consumed in Korea and this post is simultaneously making me hungry plus miss being back in Seoul very much. Here are some snippets of what I like to eat:
 photo IG1_zpse8ecef87.jpg
Lunch with a view in G(K)angnam.
 photo IG2_zpsd4a0787a.jpg
Vege plate at my favourite French bistro in Seoul.
 photo IG3_zpsc328218e.jpg
JjamBbong and KkanPoonKi.
  photo IG4_zpsa1b24109.jpg
Nutella & vanilla ice-cream crepe.
 photo IG5_zpse53e7d4b.jpg
Turkey sandwich @ Café Mamas.
 photo IG6_zps7598404e.jpg 
Haha. Not food but some cutesy pink bags that I'd like to gobble up anyday.
 photo IG7_zps10bfcd1f.jpg
Waffles with the cousin :)
 photo IG8_zps77b963ce.jpg
Dolsot Bibimbap! One of my fave Korean dishes.
 photo IG9_zps47627b09.jpg
Cappuccino! Can never have enough of these.
 
Follow my instagram at fashion_tidbits

2 comments:

Coffee & Vogue said...

It looks delicious! :)

-xoxo-

Hélène Heath said...

This post just left me STARVING. It all looks so delicious! Def want to visit Korea one day...

xx