4 Ripe Bananas
80g C Butter (1/3 C Melted)
1 C Sugar
1 Egg (Beaten)
1 t Vanilla Essence
1 t Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
1 1/2 C Flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a loaf tin with butter.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Pour butter on top of mashed bananas and mix together with a spoon.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Sift the baking soda and salt and mix in.
- Lastly, sift in the flour and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into the loaf tin and bake for approximately one hour.
- Leave in tin for five minutes then turn out onto cooling rack.
Photos & recipe from LydiaBakes