Wednesday 23 January 2008

Not at all swanky...not at all

I asked my lovely friend to bring with her a copy of the latest 'W magazine' from her trip to the US and that's how I have the January '08 issue in my hands. Now 'W' is one of my favourite mag' reads in Korea; it's fairly thick, has good editorials, interesting photo-shoots and I particularly love the large-sized, textured paper that its printed on....but compared to Korean 'W' I'm afraid the US version is extremely disappointing, and (argh) it's so thin!!!
I like Hilary Swank she's a fab actress and has a great body but the shoot was nothing special: moody, dark = plain picture.
The photo-shoot below was a little more interesting with mixed prints and 80's style references.
The photo above was my favourite of them all but I was a little annoyed with the Balenciaga boots appearing again, it seems that this pair is recycled in all the shoots for all the magazines even in the Korean Jan '08 issues.

No comments: