Thursday 31 January 2008

Market & Bistro

On my way to the Coffee Prince cafe last year, I couldn't pass up entering this cute interior deco store that was in the little street full of romantic coffee/wine cafes. A little bit of search on the net reveals that 'Market & Bistro' is what I visited and it stocks natural, rustic & antique home deco, furniture, clothing, storage goods- furniture straight from the factory in Europe and fabric and kitchen-based goods from Korea itself. The store offers lots of wood-based materials adding to the European-style, vintage, recycling, urban feeling you get when you collide them with natural-feeling products. I love anything that is oozing out a natural, vintage vibe. It even felt better than visiting IKEA when I was a kid. I only took pictures of the budgerigars (being animal crazy as I am) because I didn't think that they sold these birds in Korea, lots of lovely budgies in Aussie-land of course. What I liked most; the vinatge tables and chair sets, wooden storage crate boxes and the red and white checked bag. I even contemplated buying that fabric laundry basket.

No comments: