Tuesday 29 January 2008

Florals for Spring

Oh my gawd! Who new??? When Luella showcased their Spring 2008 ready-to-wear collection with an abundance of ruffles, florals and 'geek-chic', I thought at least the flower business would be a passing trend but now with all the fashion mags out there reassuring me that florals are totally 'IT' for this year (quite amusing how it HAS to be on print for it to be OFFICIAL) and with colourful prints from Balenciaga, lovely dresses via Stella McCartney and Ralph Lauren plus Dolce & Gabbana's arty ad campaign has me totally convinced.The ruffle-tiered mini skirt has been an ongoing trend in Seoul but a shopping trip to DongDaeMun (동대문) has shown me that those exact same Luella skirts (in the first pic) have totally made their way down mainstream.

No comments: