Tuesday 15 January 2008

What's inside here

I've finally been tagged by the wonderful Miss Woo to spill the beans on the contents of my bag. I will now bore you to death with an intro of my handbag necessities.1. Red wallet (with butterflies!)
2. Anycall cell phone (tis' blue!)
3. Olive Water drop essence hand cream
4. Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer (usually a Chapstick and lip-gloss but it varies from time to time)
5. Kim's Graffiti Diary (finally decided to buy a more exciting scheduler and chuck my old school one out)
6. My other pair of eyes
7. Usb
8. Xylitol chewing gum
9. Artistry compact case (will chuck out soon, almost finished)
10. Eye drops, more sample lotion
11. Earrings (bought two new pairs yesterday! What do you think?)As you can see I only carry the bare necessities with me all the time and yet my handbag ALWAYS weighs a ton! It's so annoying. (Mental note: will abstain from carrying a water bottle until I get a BIGGER bag that can fit my lecture notes!)

No comments: