Tuesday 15 July 2008

What's life without yummy food?

My lunch the other day. Mind you, it was an atrociously expensive lunch because I had it at the department store (always pricy there, even the food). I have no idea why I am showing you my food. But heck, nobody can deny the delights of food for the eyes! If you ever come to Seoul you should check out this place called "In the Kitchen" on B1F (I think?) at the Shinsaegae Department Store (Express Bus Terminal subway station). As you can see they have scrumptious salads. Speaking of scrumptious things....you might as well down the summer heat with a bowl of 팥빙수 (in english it's: shaved ice with red bean).
They serve THE BEST 팥빙수 in Seoul at a cafe called "MealTop" on the top floor of the Hyundai Department Store (Mokdong and Apkujung branch). It is soooooooooooo unbelievably good! If you've never tried it, you're missing out on the action!

No comments: