Wednesday 24 September 2008

On the make-up front

Nowadays, whenever I visit the department store I make up my mind to visit the cosmetics section to see what sort of things I need to stock up on because I'm always missing something like a blush or eyeshadow. I'm a huge fan of the smoky-eye but I'm unsure as to whether it's a look that works for me. Figures then, that I had to leave the Lancome counter with this.
Lancome Ombre Absolue Duo in Divine Hold
(Invest in a good eyeshadow- the powder is so fine and applies smoothly!)
For my other needs, I turn to cheaper brands such as The Face Shop, Skin Food and Missha.Missha Provice Cuti-protect Hair Essence- for that healthy, glossy sheen. It also smells great!
Missha Moist 24 Hand Cream Cacao butter 10%- any reason not to get anything that smells like chocolate?
Missha Super Aqua pore clarifying toner- I need a toner of some kind to literally unplug my pores
Mini Lip palette and Cleansing oil were freebies.

No comments: