Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I spent mine eating Mocha Hot Cross Buns (Baker's Delight ones are the best!), chocolate eggs and baking a huge batch of chocolate-chip and chocolate cookies. Wow, that's a lot of chocolate in one sentence and I don't feel the least bit guilty (haha). Today I'll probably spend the rest of the afternoon packing for my week-long trip to Melbourne! Woah whoo! I am so excited. Though I'm not excited about the fact that I have to cram all my stuff in a bag that cannot go over 7kg. I'll try to do some postings if I can but if I don't, you can imagine that I'm wandering Lygon St, Flinders Lane and Chapel St to visit one-of-a-kind Melbourne boutiques, stuffing myself with Italian pasta, roaming St. Kilda beach, drinking cocktails at some swanky bar for my friend's birthday....get the picture? Now I'm making you jealous. I'm leaving you with these super icy pictures of Mary-Kate Olsen for Interview Magazine (2009) to cool you down.

No comments: