Monday 21 December 2009

my sunshine

When I manage to grab a copy of Paris Vogue and this happens very rarely, I love to go through the EN VOGUE spreads that Melanie Huynh is in charge of. If you still don't know who Melanie is then you need to look two posts below right now (but I'm sure you do)! This spread happens to be from the June/July '07 issue but every single time she manages to group together the loveliest accessories on the planet- shoes, bags, watches, jewellery galore- and style the most appropriate and correlated photoshoot. Not at all affordable to the everyday woman but a girl can dream right?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: tFS
My favourite look is the striped Anna Molinari sweater dress worn with flats. I'm sure the overall effect will be different when I emulate this look but as one of my motto's happens to be 'look and learn' I plan to try this out with my purple patent brogues. What's you favourite look and what pages of your French Vogue get the most creases?

No comments: