Thursday 11 March 2010

Sonia Rykiel for H and M

So.....I think it was the 27th of February when H&M opened its first store in MyeongDong, Seoul. I decided to check out the store on the following Monday hoping it would be a little less crowded. BIG MISTAKE. I waited for 20 minutes stretched out in an 100 metre queue then preceded to be engulfed by the crowd within the shop. Waited 30 minutes for a fitting room and then returned everything because none of the sizes would fit (all the racks were devoid of my size) and left the store because of oxygen deprivation. Ah, I did manage to grab some lingerie on the way out. They did have a nice underwear selection which was surprising. I was hoping to lay my fingers on some Sonia Rykiel for H&M but the collection was a no-show. Turns out that it will be coming out a bit later in Seoul. I've got my beady little eyes set on all of the outfits shown on the left of these pictures, especially the multi-coloured striped shirt.
Afterall, Sonia is all about stripes.

Source: my photo, tFS

No comments: