Friday 7 May 2010

shock & awe

Photobucket
Source: photo by Guy Aroch, French Revue de Modes Spring 2010

Rosemount Australian Fashion Week//
Oh, how I wish I was back in Oz! It just feels like I'm missing out on all the action just by being on a different continent. Have already scoured the internet for runway pics from the Sabatini White, Karla Spetic, Ellery, Kate Sylvester, Flannel, Stolen Girlfriends Club collections- SWOON! So gorgeous! I'd wear everything and anything with unbelievable accessories too!
So much Aussie pride!

Very unrelated but I just had to post this absolute stunner of a dress that Amanda Heard is wearing but I have no idea who it's by. Anyone know? I'm astonished everyday by how talented designers can be. They just amaze me and make my toes tingle with delight.

No comments: