Monday 27 June 2011

good chunky goldness

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: GaranceDore, Luluandyourmom, JakandJil, WhoWhatWear

So this past weekend I partied so much that my quadriceps are literally aching (lots of goodbye parties in the space of three days). I have no idea how it is possible to be just aching in these two specific muscles but that's the way it is. Right now, I have an apple-scented candle lit beside my keyboard and am wearing a facial mask. Very much downtime.

I really wanted to post the above pictures because I am currently obsessed with gold chunky things. My mum used to wear a gold chain bracelet that I always admired growing up before she lost it....oops. I hate it when I lose jewelery, most of it is sentimental so it hits me hard.

No comments: