Monday 24 September 2012

a make-up philosophy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: Intothegloss

"I stick with what I know, makeup-wise. Just because something is on trend doesn’t mean you have to embrace it. You can look at it and admire it, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear black nail polish or red lipstick. If you feel comfortable in what you’re wearing, you’ll look your best, and I think that’s a really important idea. Sometimes, whether it’s fashion or beauty, things are on-trend and they look beautiful on the runway, but when I apply them to myself it doesn’t look the way it should." - Aerin Lauder

Regardless of the fact that the above mentioned belongs to one of the largest cosmetic empires in world, this is a make-up philosophy we should all live by. 

No comments: