Sunday 23 November 2014

beauty product expiration dates


Mascara: Three months from opening.
Lipstick: One year.
Nail polish: One year.
Moisturizers and serums: Six months to one year. 
Sunscreen and topical acne medication: Depends (on package exp. date). 
Hairspray: Two to three years.
Shampoo: One year. 
Makeup sponges: Weekly.

 photo whentothrowoutyourbeautyproducts_zps0e2453af.jpg

Hello lovelies. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch in life/ blogging slump at the moment so the computer is the least of my worries. My sincere apologies for the sporadic postings....
However, I came across this article on Harper's Bazaar and I thought it may be useful to you guys as well. I have always wanted to know the shelf-life of certain cosmetic products and am much more aware of it now since the weather is getting hotter and I want to use my products hygienically.
xoxo

No comments: