Tuesday 24 July 2007

3.1 Phillip Lim Fall '07

Oh my god, it's happened again...I've fallen head over heels in love with the newest collection . In one word I would describe it as absolute 'genius', the clothes are all just so beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! I picked six of my fav's from his collection and these are the reasons why:1st- That is one yellow raincoat with over-sized buttons that I'd love to have in my closet , it's pouring in Seoul at the moment. I'm still obsessing over the yellow!
2nd- Knits are practically my fav staple, I love the pattern, collar and the gray tone of the sweater. The skirt is also showing some gorgeous folding and I like the nice touch of tying the matching scarf to the bag.
3rd- Tartan red is always awesome. The combination of the chunky stripes of the jacket and the thin stripes on the shirt complement each other well, and the khaki pants are another thumbs up.
4th- I still cannot get over the fact that I adore how those puffy, embroidered sleeves are coming out of the arms of that short black jacket, its absolutely divine!
5th- The classic marine/sailor look with all the right colors. As well as knits, I love to layer! Layer away~~it adds so much more interest to an outfit when you have diff. colours peeking out from everywhere.
6th- I'm admiring all the black tights under the lighter-shaded clothing concept. Contrasting colors is the way to go this fall. The chunky belt is just awesome.
Make sure to check out his runway collection too, it's also gorgeous!

No comments: