Monday 16 July 2007

Do you know about...

Akira Isogawa???
Actually I hope you know a LOT about Mr. Isogawa because he's one of Australia's most prominent contemporary designers...he sells in Paris for god's sake! You can probably guess from his name that he is Japanese and his clothes reflect a lot of eastern influences. I love his patterns and prints, his embellishments, rich colors and dear lord he REALLY can work that RED!!! The pictures above are a little "late" (according to fashion standards), they're from his Spring/Summer 2007 collection...and they are absolutely GORGEOUS! Check out those chic collars on the jackets, and I can so see myself in that cute black or white dress when toning down or wear the red if I want to be eye-catching! Click on http://www.akira.com.au/ if you want to see more of his other collections.

No comments: