Monday 4 February 2008

More NY Fall '08 Fashion picks

After some careful scrutiny, I have made a collection of my most favourite runway outfits offered by yesterday's designers. I was totally mesmerized by the wonderful colours on Alexander Herchcovitch's dress, also loved the twisted skirt from Costello Tagliapietra (look at the big blue bow Miss Woo!).
Abaete, Alexander Herchcovitch, Costello Tagliapietra, Costello Tagliapietra

Jeremy Laing, Alexander Wang, Alexander Wang, Juan Carlos Obando

Alexander Wang is the epitome of coolness, I swear. I wish I had the nerve to wear run-up tights like that in real life. Love the belt tie on the Juan Carlos Obando dress- very DKNY.

United Bamboo, Threeasfour, Sari Gueron, Ruffian, Lacoste

There were some really interesting designs from United Bamboo featuring those metal spring fixtures (I think they're springs???), LOVE the colour of the Threeasfour dress, if I ever were to go goth-I would go the Sari Gueron way and I thought that Ruffian hardly showed any ruffian-like clothes. Also, who knew that Lacoste could be so chic during winter?

p.s. Will be away for a week because of Korean New Years' if I have access to a computer I will try and post but if not, make sure to enjoy the rest of the collections and see you all next week!

No comments: