Thursday 20 March 2008

Uhhh bangs?

Apparently Vanessa Hudgens (of High School Musical- funny that I still haven't seen it-it's like I know her but I don't know the reason why she's famous for it) has gotten a new fringe. Rachel Bilson got hers done recently as well. Is this a call for major forehead hair-hacking this Spring? No, siree. I'm very happy with the fact that I'm currently growing mine out and the rest of my hair for that matter. What I'm really interested in is the braid of hair that Vanessa has got going on ABOVE her fringe. I so want this! But I have a feeling that hers is a hair braided headband. Does anyone know how to do this hairstyle? Or where to get these sort of headbands?

p.s I recently purchased tickets to see a fashion show for the Fall '08 Seoul Collection. I love the fact that this is partly open to the public! After weighing down my choices, 'Y&M Yang Sung Sook' is what I'll be seeing on the runway tomorrow at 5. Can't wait!

No comments: