Thursday 20 August 2009

Ambition to Create Novel Expressions

Remember how I said I was dribbling over certain ACNE clothes (look at post down way below). Well that would be all this lovely stuff right here.
I also remember back in the day when I was flummoxed as to why anybody would name a label after a facial manifestation but after finding out the real acronym and a big "...ahhhhh..." of understanding, obviously my scoffing days were over.
Photobucket
ACNE Jacket Smith DF in soft suede
Photobucket
ACNE Lauren sweater in angora
Photobucket
ACNE Marble print dress
Photobucket
ACNE Atacoma shoe in black
Who doesn't want to wear suede people?! I wear it all the time with my brown suede boots. But I really, really wouldn't mind a dash of green.
If you haven't already, you really need to skedaddle yourself over to their online store stat.

No comments: