Friday 7 August 2009

LORICK

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some scrumptious images I've capped off the Lorick site to share with you all. I'm hoping that Abigail Lorick, the designer, won't mind since I'm shamelessly besotted with all her clothes. I'm sure by now all of you are aquainted with Lorick New York (the brand) because it has been seen everywhere on the Gossip Girl show as the Eleanor Waldorf Collection (i.e. Blair's mom's desgins). I have to admit I was immediately googling about the origin of the clothes after I saw these fantastic blue and orange backless dresses worn by Blair and Serena repectively. The belt is just perfection.I think her clothes give off such a girly, flirty, New York chicness vibe which every girl wants some piece of. After all, who doesn't want a huge chunk out of the Big Apple. Pun intended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I really want this dress (blue one) do you know where I can get it, or the brand pleaseeee